Thursday, June 30, 2005

Well I was offered a job by Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) today and I turned it down. It simply was not what I was looking for. However, I have a job interview Tuesday in Danville, VA (about 5 hrs away from the district) a 2pm. I figured I will drop Gillian, whom is coming this weekend to spend the 4th of July with me, at 7amish at the station and then I will head down to Danville. Hopefully, I can avoid all sorts of traffic. I'll do the interview and then I will have dinner down there...maybe check out the area a little bit (the idea is to kill time to avoid traffic) and then head back to DC. Moreover, I believe I will have another interview next week with Winchester City Schools (not county...but city).

Gillian comes up this Sat at 6am, and we'll spend the weekend together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home