Monday, June 20, 2005

The famiily

Ok so my family came over for the weekend which was nice because I got to indulge in types of food I would have never been able too and enjoy the company.
I tried carribean food at Red Ginger, which was not only really good but really exspensive. Lots of jerked this and jerked that along with spicey sauces coupled with fruits and nuts made for a unique food experience. My family and I also tried a place called Pizza Paradiso, again traditional style Italian pizza, not only great food but at a great price.
Besides food we also visit some sights. One of which was the Archives which was great because I saw all the famous documents of American History along with a new exhibit (The Public Vault) which was just great.
This week will also kick off the Folklife festival which from the sound of it should be a great experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

says "Oh its just a 20 minute walk to georgetown" 20 minites and 22 yrs old versus how many minutes for mom and dad!!! it was a great time son thanks,loved the pizza tried the same marguita pizza at ferraros in little italy in ny and not as good but damn the cannolis cannot be beat

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home